Book A School Presentation
To schedule an Austin LifeGuard presentation, please complete the following four steps:
1. Pick a contact teacher - Choose one teacher to represent your school as the connector to Austin LifeGuard. This person will communicate information between other teachers and Austin LifeGuard.
2. Pick a date
- Our High School curriculum is a 4.5 hour presentation. We prefer to break it up over three days (1.5 hours each day) to benefit both the speaker and the students. Other options are available for those not on an A/B schedule.
- Our 6th Grade presentation is a 3 hour presentation. We prefer to break it up over three days (55 minutes each day)
- Our 7th and 8th Grade curriculum is a 4 hour presentation. We prefer to break it up over four days (55 minutes each day) to benefit both the speaker and the students.
3. Fill out Schedule of Inquiry and submit (contact form is below)
4. Confirm Schedule - A completed schedule will be emailed to the contact teacher to be confirmed within 10 days. Once confirmed, the dates will be finalized on the Austin LifeGuard calendar.
If you have questions call us at 512.374.0074 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org